A Winter Beauty Juice

If you feel that your skin needs a little boost from inside out, you may want to try my beauty juice. I find that a large dose of nutrients that include antioxidants, anti-inflammatory compounds, minerals such as zinc and copper, vitamin C, and beta-carotene help me bring back the glow to my skin that seems to naturally fade during the cold winter months. To decrease inflammation in the body and to better absorb all the beta-carotene I added cold pressed flax oil.


Ingredients:
  • 2-3 beets
  • 2-3 large carrots
  • 1 large sweet potato
  • 3-4 large oranges
  • 1 inch ginger root
  • 1 Tbsp cold pressed flax oil


Method:
  • Pass all ingredients (except the oil) through a juicer. Add flax oil and mix well.
  • Pour juice into chilled glasses and enjoy it in good company!

In radiant health, passionately raw - Dominique

Dominique Allmon©2015